Green Century is committed to advocating that companies reduce their impact on the environment. We believe that companies that reduce or avoid potentially costly environmental risks may hold greater value for shareholders.
When you invest with Green Century, you put your dollars to work to advocate for your values – a clean environment and a sustainable economy.
Click on an issue below to find out more about our current work:
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) and Water Use: Reducing Environmental Damage
- Renewable Energy and Climate Change: Sourcing Clean and Renewable Energy Sources
- Toxic Chemicals: Making Cosmetics Safer
- Biodiversity: Using Certified Palm Oil
- Food and Agribusiness: Going GMO Free
- Corporate Accountability: Political Spending
Click below to find out more about:
- History and Strategy Behind Shareholder Advocacy. Get a short history and insight into this powerful social change tool.
- Proxy Voting Policies and Record. See how the Green Century Funds voted on social, environmental and governance issues at the annual meetings of the companies they own.
- Recent Engagements. Read more about how Green Century held dialogues and engaged with companies during in the past year.
- Past Achievements. Learn about Green Century’s victories on fracking, tar sands, BPA and other critical issues.